THE HUMAN ELEMENT COURSE, FOR WHOM
Who Should Attend: Executives, directors, managers, team leaders, human resource managers, consultants, project managers and coaches.
Participants will improve their personal and interpersonal effectiveness (emotional and social intelligence) while learning how to create environments that build trust, engagement and collaboration. Specifically individuals become more effective at:
- Influencing and achieving results through others
- Creating cultural change in the workplace
- Handling tense situations productively and positively
- Understanding what inspires and motivates people toward top performance
- Understanding what triggers fear and resistance in people
- Confronting and resolving conflict skillfully
Includes several of the Elements of Awareness, an integrated series of instruments that measure all aspects of human functioning and relationships. The Elements of Awareness are based on FIRO (Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation) theory, a simple, yet powerful model for understanding and improving personal and interpersonal effectiveness. Highly interactive, experiential program designed to engage participants fully in experiences that will enhance their productivity and deepen their satisfaction with work and life.
Groupsize: No more than 10 participants.
Prerequisites: No prerequisites are required.